Please follow these guidelines when posting...
As administrators and moderators of this board, we reserve the right at anytime to modify use of service, discontinue, temporarily or permanently use of service with or without notice and you agree that the website will not be liable for the consequences of other actions .
We will remove spam as soon as we see it, so please bring it to the attention of the moderators if you catch it. If you think you have a product or service that would be of benefit to military members and their families, please post it in the Yellow Pages forum.
Remember OPSEC. Please do not post specific dates/times/locations of when loved ones are coming home. For the safety of everyone, please use common sense in this area, please. We reserve the right to edit posts and photos that may conflict with OPSEC guidelines. Adhere to the OPSEC standards. http://www.loss.giv/bullentin.html
Use common sense about posting your personal info on a public message board. If you post your e-mail address directly in a post, you may just increase the amount of spam you receive.
This site is not officially affiliated with the DoD or any branch of the government. The poster assumes all responsibilities and consequences for the contents of their posts.
The admins and mods will deal with inappropriate behavior on the boards on a case by case basis. Inappropriate behavior on the boards may result in a warning, being placed in moderated status, forum banning, or temporary or permanent banning from the site.
We are constantly getting new members. In order to keep things as concise as possible, We do prune the member list from time to time. If you've not posted in over three months, FADSS has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the service. FADSS is concerned with the safety and privacy of all its users.
This being said have fun! We really are a great bunch of people!
First of all we'd like to welcome you to FADSS!!!! We are a network of a military community, civilians (retired and/or veterans) and dependents, gathered together for a common purpose. FADSS is a place for support, information, resources and entertainment. We've collectively gathered some posting guidelines to ensure that your time here is both purposeful and enjoyable.
1. We have many personalities here on FADSS, resulting in many differing opinions about everything. Not everyone is going to agree all of the time.
2. By using this service, you may be exposed to the content that you may demean offensive, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invasive, racially, ethnically or and/or its affiliates so that it can be addressed promptly.
3. We are here to support each other, and here to listen. In turn, it's alright not to make a post. Sometimes a hug is worth more than an actual post, just so the original poster knows that someone is out there 'listening'.
4. If you're having a problem with a specific member on the board, take it to PM's, please keep it off the board. If you need further assistance with it, please feel free to PM an Admin.
5. Understand all information posted, data, text, photos, graphics, messages, or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately, is the sole responsibility of the person of whose content originated. That means that YOU are responsible for your contents, that you upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available via the website.
6. What's posted in the minimum post forums stays in those forums. Please don't carry topics over to the general board.
7. Many of us have been through the challenges you may/will go through. Please don't hesitate to ask a question if you need to, chances are that someone will have an answer for you. No question is a dumb question.
8. We all appreciate new ideas, different views, or good suggestions. Your input is valuable to us.
9. Utilize the Moderators. They are here to help you and answer any questions you may have.
10. Any medical advice given is just of that nature. Please always consult with your doctors. We together, are ONLY here to help, not to give medical treatment!
11. Enjoy your time here, and don't be afraid to be yourself because we love having you here.